10.18.2008

So...This is My Problem, and What I Amount to In Beer

Ok, well, thanks to the folks behind the Rum and Monkey site, I have had two long burning questions answered for me today:

1) What the hell is my problem?





















All I had to do to get to the bottom of this was enter my name, and the What's Your Problem page came back with a helpful answer.
















This is interesting, because i don't really think of myself as a red neck per se, but he other two parts of this assessment are dead on.

The next question finally answered for me today, courtesy of this site's amazing Beer-O-Matic, was 2) How many beers do I need to consume in order to say I've drank my weight in beer (as this has always been a goal of mine)? I simply input my weight and preferred beer delivery method














and instantly I got the Answer:






Now I can finally say with no hesitation that I have indeed consumed my weight in beer, about a thousand times now. Let's see if we can't get that number up to 2,000.