6.19.2008

Who's Hot and Who's Headed for Court.

There are a few really fun sites out there where you can rate or bet on others, which is always fun. Hot or Not is great because you can play along and rate others on their hotness (or total notness) without even registering and becoming a member, and you can see how others rate you in the heat department AND even met other registered singles who are as hot as you.
















I rated this young man a ten, and this young lady an eight. you can see how others voted for the person once you rate them, and see when they last checked their rating. In most cases it was within the past few hours, leading me to believe that one's Hot or Not rating is something people take very seriously. I decided to join and submit my photo in order to learn how hot i am.












































So far no rating yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm hot.

And I want to meet this guy. I've sent him a message to that effect.



















So, okay, you're hot, they're hot. You hook up and decide to wed. Now you can move to the next step and submit a picture of yourselves together to the Wedding Betting site, and then the rest of us can bet on whether your marriage will succeed or fail miserably, and not just that but how much time you have before you crash and burn, if you're going to, which you probably are. I think that's something you'd want to know.
















I personally think Matt and Lance won't last the year. But the other fun thing is you can forward each couple's page to your friends and get their opinions too. This way, your predictions are likely to be very accurate and, thus, worthwhile to the happy couples you are betting on.