8.09.2008

Get Advice Online, From A Llama. Naturally You Would

We all have problems and we all need advice sometimes. On the Naked Dancing Llama site, web surfers like you and i can benefit from the wisdom of the llama, studying the animal's thoughtful words and even ask it personal questions, which he/she will answer via email.
























I have more than one question i want answered, of course, but decided to ask the llama for advice regarding a most pressing issue.































I waited for a day or two, checking my email hourly sometimes, because it is such a pressing matter. Eventually i gave up hoping i would ever get the response i was waiting for and so desperately needed. That llama really let me down.

Incidentally he/she has political aspirations, so keep your eye out. If this llama decides to run for public office again, he/she has definitely lost any chance of gaining my support.


















Luckily there is no shortage of sites where one can seek advice from other people, rather than animals who are notoriously unreliable anyway I'm now remembering.

Live Person is a little deceiving, as there are a few people available for live online chat, but most of the advisers here are only reachable via email, then you have to wait and wait, like all the others.























Family Therapy Net is another source of mostly free online advice on a number of topics. I sent in a very personal question to the good doctor, and then waited patiently for the email response.

































Well this Dr. Green is no llama, he got back to me via email right away and lent me the following priceless advice for dealing with social difficulties:

Identify a person... real or imagined... that you believe has the social qualities that you wish you had. Then put out effort to pretend to be that identified social person. Next, fake it until you make it! Best wishes.

Jeffrey R. Greene, Ph.D., PCC, FAPA



Online Love Advice is another fun site that answers your questions (they apparently don't have to be about love) instantly. I asked about my prospects for finding love and acceptance, and didn't get the response i was hoping for.







































So, I turned back to the pressing issue of rotting bodies, then, as this is still my most immediate concern. I mean, i already knew nobody is ever going to love me. My mom told me that years ago and i don't know why i am still so hung up about it. Those corpses, though, have got to go. My online adviser did little more, however, than acknowledge my dilemma.